Community Forum

service downgraded

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

service downgraded

I was willing to pay off my bill but the late charges kept increasing. i am also out of work and trying to keep each of my bills as low as possible. this assistance program i am on is a help but not enough. is ther no discounts that comcast offers to help?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: service downgraded

@mommom1962 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

sorry thought it was on the public forum

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello @mommom1962, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team through our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you're experiencing during these troubling times. I would love to assist you and see what options we have available. Can you please send me a private message including the account holder's full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!