Community Forum

ridiculous pricing

Highlighted
New Poster

ridiculous pricing

so I get a free Peacock that I dont want and my rate goes up 46$ a month--no warning either.  I want to now lower my package and am unable to do so using online as directed to do during the useless, no person available, phone call that wasted 20 minutes of my time and now I am wasting another 30 minutes trying to get this corrected. I will not pay 300 a month for TV that has lousy programing and worse internet. How do I access real people so I can discuss this issue 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: ridiculous pricing

Agreed i pay $140 for top tier Gigabit & its been Inconsistent before cronavirus! rediculous man. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: ridiculous pricing

Agreed. Been taking notes and asking all around to see what others pay. I am a long term customer and it would seem we should be as important as a new customer. In Virginia, I am paying 224.00/mo for a triple play package. Buddy in Northern VA is with FIOS and paying $177 for the exact same services I have. Friend in OBX of NC was with Spectrum and paid $154 for a triple play package and now a friend, in Baltimore, with Comcast, says she actually calls every other month to get the best deal. She too is a decades old account holder. She has triple play with 2 TVs, I have 1, a sports pkg and an entertainment package, I have no packages, and pays $157/mo. HOW is that?