Community Forum

"Equipment and services" increase on this last billing cycle

Frequent Visitor

"Equipment and services" increase on this last billing cycle

My equiptment and services fee has been covered for the past 12 months, but now I am seeing this fee reflected on my bill. I need someone to assist with my bill. 

Official Employee

Re: "Equipment and services" increase on this last billing cycle

Hi, kpupa. Thank you for posting. It sounds like you had a promotion expire, which is very common. It also sounds like you are now in your everyday pricing. However, I will be happy to take a look at your account and discuss your bill with you. Please make sure we've asked you to send us a private message, before sending one though. It sort of skips the line and it's against our Community Guidelines. I do see your private message to me and I will be replying to it shortly. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: "Equipment and services" increase on this last billing cycle

Hello again, kpupa. We did some back and forth via private message about billing and your price increase. However, I ended up not hearing back from you before we could confirm a resolution. I will need to go ahead and complete this interaction. If you end up needing further support with this, please feel free to send me a private message. Thank you for your time, take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!