Community Forum

pricing out of control

JT9999
New Poster

pricing out of control

Comcast customer for > 15 years. Prices have continued to increase and services continue to decease. monthly bill is now > $200. I called and chatted multiple times and have been told I am in the best price I can get. New customers are offered much better pricing.  Seems Comcast is not interested in keeping long term customers and only focused on new cusomers. Will be a losing business model in the end. They have lost my business and I am sure they are losing others. There are others options in todays world yet they continue to act like they are the only game in town.

sprasad_ganti
New Poster

Re: pricing out of control

I agree with you. The comapny is just a predator. 

Crasher1
New Poster

Any suggestions on something different?? Comcast totally out of control never thought they’d get this bad.
ComcastPeter
Official Employee

Hi @JT9999. Welcome to the Xfinity forums! I know how important it is to find a cheaper promotional rate, and I would hate to lose such a long time customer. I would be happy to check with you and see if we do have any promotions you may be eligible for to help get a lower price, as our promotional offers do change regularly. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastPeter" , then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Crasher1
New Poster

Sure you can give me a better deal but that dosent stop all the taxes they put on this. This is what’s killing it. Sports taxes, broadcast fees taxes for this for that.