Community Forum

one time charge

Highlighted
New Poster

one time charge

My recent bill has a one time charge of $17.97 for "entertainment extras".  What is that all about?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: one time charge

Hi there, kwhit931. 

I can explain this charge to you by taking a look at your bill. 

Did you still need help? I know it has been a bit of time so thank you for your patience. 

If so, can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Bill increase

Why has my bill increased almost $30 / month with no change in service.  Trying to get an answer is like a dog chasing his tail.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Bill increase

@clkorange wrote:

Why has my bill increased almost $30 / month with no change in service.  Trying to get an answer is like a dog chasing his tail.

A promotion you were on likely expired.  You can always compare your bills to see why there was an increase.  Also, notes about increases can usually be found on previous billing statements under the notes section.  Always read those notes monthly.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!