Community Forum

monthly bill increased in January & February -- requesting help to lower bill thank you

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

monthly bill increased in January & February -- requesting help to lower bill thank you

My HOA Association fees pay for Digital Starter, 1 HD receiver & 2 DTA's plus all broadcast fees & taxes.

As of the January 5, 2019 billing, my upgrades to what I pay for through my HOA fees were $19.99 for Performance Internet (I don't need Blast) and $9.99 for Digital Preferred.

On the February 5, 2019 bill, the Performance Internet increased to $27.22 and the Digital Preferred remained $9.99.  I had no issue with the increase and promptly paid the bill in full.

However, the March 5, 2019 invoice.  I noticed that the Performance Internet has increased again (even though it already increased on the February invoice) and is now $34.99.  This is $14.99 more than I was paying in January.  In addition, the Digital Preferred increased to $12.31 from $9.99.  

My entire bill in January totalled  $30.90 and on the March invoice is now $48.51.  Wow, that's a large percentage increase over the span of two months.  Please, I'm respectfully requesting a return to the $19.99 for Performance Internet and $9.99 for the Digital Preferred rates that are shown on my January invoice. 

I thank you for your time and consideration.  Have a great day! 

Official Employee

Re: monthly bill increased in January & February -- requesting help to lower bill thank you

Hello delotto. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: monthly bill increased in January & February -- requesting help to lower bill thank you

Hello delotto. Thanks for private messaging me and allowing us to discuss your options. Due to elapsed time with no private message response, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!