Community Forum

<edit> complaint filed Oct 7-10

New Poster

<edit> complaint filed Oct 7-10

I called in an issue. Turned out to be a hacker. Level three <edit> of your security team had to remove the from my account and this was almost a month ago. I was told my file was going to be investigated along with erroneous charges. I was told my fees would be adjusted yet I’m being charged late fees <edit> because I refuse to pay for services for a time period your cs reps <edit> authenticated a hacker that let them into my account to buy movies and access my data. Where is my update<edit>? Where are my bill credits <edit>? I demand a response<edited for violating forum guidelines>.

Official Employee

Re: complaint filed Oct 7-10

Hello, ReesaRoni23. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I would be more than happy to review your account and help get this issue addressed. Please send me a Private Message with your full name so I can help.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!