Community Forum

<Edited> My Bill!!

Highlighted
New Poster

<Edited> My Bill!!

I had nothing but problems getting you guys service started. And when I started the service I got a bundle package that was to be $55.00 a month for a year for internet and cable. The cable of which I don't even use. Well about 3 months ago my bill went up to $75.00 dollars. So figured my contract was up. And it's been 75.00 for 3 months. Well tonight I checked to see if I got my bill yet and now it jumped up another $20.00 dollars. Making it $95.00. I watched the bill video so on. It literally makes no sense at all considering it says my previous bills were 91.00. And they have never been this high and nothing has changed lifestyle wise nor did I agree for anything else or ask for anything else. I'm seriously considering switching providers. Because 95.00 for internet, and cable which I only use the internet is ridiculous. The cable box is sitting and collecting dust. So for me technically 95.00 isn't worth it. Not when my parents pay 70.00 a month for internet, phone, and cable from Atlantic Broadband. If this is not answered I will be calling tomorrow. If something isn't done to where I can get the price at least cut down. I'll switch providers.