Community Forum

limited internet issue

lonewolfrrw
New Poster

limited internet issue

So i pay my bill and everything else so you are telling me we only can use 1.2T and any overs will be billed $10.00 hmm seems to me you are all getting money hungary cause how can u charge someone that uses 1695 Gig and most of the usuage is being used for schooling of both of my sons so you are punishing us for the high usage and then you want to force everyone on unlimited plan which cost more interesting i already pay 160.00 for service i want a discount if i got get unlimited plan seriously

ComcastAmira
Official Employee

Re: limited internet issue

Hello @lonewolfrrw, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page about your concerns around our Data Usage plan. Our apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I absolutely understand your concerns and frustrations about this, and we definitely do not want you to feel this way. I recently added Unlimited Data to my account due to my kids and I being home for school and work full time. What I appreciate most is that paying for Unlimited data covers me and my family regardless of how much data we use. Another great thing about adding Unlimited Data is the enrollment in the Unlimited Data Option goes into effect immediately upon signing up for the Unlimited Data Option, and covers the entire month in which you sign up. 

My team would love to further assist you! If you need any further assistance with this, please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message".

Also, please be sure to follow this link https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/data-usage-plan, for more information about our Data Usage Plan and our Unlimited Data option. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!