Community Forum

late fees

New Poster

late fees

To whom It may concern:

Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am that you charged my account a late fee. Have been a customer for approx. 10 years with no late payments.  Not a good example of good customer servive. UJP

New Poster

Re: late fees

Can there also be 'late fees' on top of late fees?  Ie if you just pay the bill (on time) and not the late fee will your bill the next month be the old fee of 10 bucks plus new charges?   I think there may be a law where there is not late fees on top of late fees.

Official Employee

Re: late fees

ujpomponi, welcome to the forums! 

I'm sorry to hear that you saw some unexpected charges on your bill. I can review this further with you to see why you were charged if there was no late payment. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click the “send a message” icon on the right side.

jenstevens - 

If the full balance is not paid, and there is a balance-forward, you may be charged a late fee. Late fees vary depending on region and can be charged if there is a past-due balance for more than 30 days usually. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!