Community Forum

improper change of billing rates

Regular Visitor

improper change of billing rates

I signed up for a two year contract  on 9/27/17.  My bill for one tv and intrent changed from 123.78 to

190.52.  I was told when I signed up that this was a two year plan and that he rate would stay the same.  I have a copy of the contract.  I want my bill reduced back to what it was ASAP!!

Marshall

Official Employee

Re: improper change of billing rates

Hello, mddavis0. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I'm glad you reached out with these concerns and I would be more than happy to review your bill and make any necessary changes. Please send me a Private Message with your full name so I can assist.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Sept and Oct bills incorrect.  Git a credit for my Oct bill, but not the Sept bill,  Please correct with an additional 64.91 credit.

Official Employee

mddavis0, 

I will need you to send me a Private Message first with your full name and the primary account holders name (if different) so I can review the account and make any changes. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Expert

@mddavis0

To send a private message to @ComcastTambrey please click on her name in her post and then on Send a Message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

mddavis0, 

I'm glad I was able to help get this billing rate issue resolved for you. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need help again in the future.