Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

hidden charges from comcast

New Poster

hidden charges from comcast

Never book appoinment if you have any issues - COMCAST will charge you for service even and no one will explain you about this charge before taking the appoinment.

I was treated very unfairly by comcast.

my internet connection was not working from many days, fixed an appointment and comcast sent a tech guy. worst thing is no one from comcast EVER told me about the service charge before the appoinment. tech guy (needs proper training on greeting customers) went straight into the house and checked the connection. went underground and fixed some wires without my permission, finally said - your internet will work. gave some recpeit, asked to sign and left. woww. 

got invoice amount with service charge.

not even a single email from comcast about this charge till now. i called customer service, no one is able to explain this charge but saying this charge is valid. 

this is not the way comcast treats their customers. NOT SATISFIED.

please be aware of the hidden charges before you fix any appoinment. 

can someone explain how can i make a complaint against comcast?

Expert

Re: hidden charges from comcast

Please do not make multiple posts about the same issue.  You need to follow up with ComcastChe in your original thread.

This thread is locked from further replies.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.