Community Forum

have not gotten a bill

New Poster

have not gotten a bill

I have called twice and have not gotten a bill after I was lied to about a home service call for which I was charged and should not have been since I have the protection plan.  They finally fixed that after a lengthy discussion.  I did not get a bill, so I called again and could barely understand the person due to an extremely thick accent.  I was told there were billing problems and I would have my bill by the ninth.  As of today, the eighth Sunday, I still have no bill.

It is supposed to be here by the ninth and it is due by the ninth.  Can anyone understand the problem here?

This person, employee 10135678 Jen, assured me there would be no late fee and it would be here by that date.

Yes, I had her give me her name and number, but I do not trust that what she gave me is accurate.

I have NEVER missed a payment and I am so fed up with this pitiful company and its pathetic customer service.

Can anyone help or do I continue praying for Google Fiber?

Expert

Re: have not gotten a bill

fedupwithallthi wrote:

I have called twice and have not gotten a bill after I was lied to about a home service call for which I was charged and should not have been since I have the protection plan.  They finally fixed that after a lengthy discussion.  I did not get a bill, so I called again and could barely understand the person due to an extremely thick accent.  I was told there were billing problems and I would have my bill by the ninth.  As of today, the eighth Sunday, I still have no bill.

It is supposed to be here by the ninth and it is due by the ninth.  Can anyone understand the problem here?

This person, employee 10135678 Jen, assured me there would be no late fee and it would be here by that date.

Yes, I had her give me her name and number, but I do not trust that what she gave me is accurate.

I have NEVER missed a payment and I am so fed up with this pitiful company and its pathetic customer service.

Can anyone help or do I continue praying for Google Fiber?

Are you not seeing your bill online under My Account?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.