Community Forum

erroneous $70 "residential trouble call" fee, help please?

Highlighted
New Poster

erroneous $70 "residential trouble call" fee, help please?

On my last bill, there was a $70 "residential trouble call" fee, but I made no such request for service and no one came to my home.  I need this removed but cannot reach customer service on the phone and there is no way I can find to dispute this charge online.  I don't know what to do, especially since right now, as an older American, the internet provides me some of my only entertainment during this scary time.  I can't afford extra (and not to mention unwarranted) fees like this, so I really need this taken care of, please.  Can someone help me?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: erroneous $70 "residential trouble call" fee, help please?

@sheilaronii wrote:

On my last bill, there was a $70 "residential trouble call" fee, but I made no such request for service and no one came to my home.  I need this removed but cannot reach customer service on the phone and there is no way I can find to dispute this charge online.  I don't know what to do, especially since right now, as an older American, the internet provides me some of my only entertainment during this scary time.  I can't afford extra (and not to mention unwarranted) fees like this, so I really need this taken care of, please.  Can someone help me?

Apologies for any confusion we may have caused. The trouble call fee has now been credited in full. Apologies again and thanks for your patience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!