Community Forum

eco and auto pay discount

New Poster

eco and auto pay discount

t What is the discount price for eco pay and auto pay ?

When I signed up I thought this was $5.00 for each service,  when I see my bill it is difficult to determine what discount is being applied.

Expert

Re: eco and auto pay discount

pgi_customer wrote:

t What is the discount price for eco pay and auto pay ?

When I signed up I thought this was $5.00 for each service,  when I see my bill it is difficult to determine what discount is being applied.

The discount is $5.00 for both combined.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi pgi_customer,  I can review this promotion on your account with you.  Could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

New Poster

I was also told it was  $5.00 per service.  I really don't like money being taken out of my account automaticaly, so if it is only a $5.00 discount I may turn off auto pay.

Expert

wrote:

I was also told it was  $5.00 per service.  I really don't like money being taken out of my account automaticaly, so if it is only a $5.00 discount I may turn off auto pay.

If you turn off autopay you will lose the $5.00 discount completely.  The discount went from $5.00 each to just $5.00 for the both a number of months ago.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi RR24, if you need assistance with turning off auto pay please let us know but like Again states you will loose the discount completely.

Thank you