early termination fee

New Poster

early termination fee

How much is the early termination fee?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: early termination fee

Official Employee

Hello dm110, I can look at your account from here if you would like to get you the exact amount. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

This is a frequently asked question - probably because it's an infrequently (or never) answered question.  There's plenty of information available about WHEN Comcast will charge an ETF, but no credible information on how that fee is calculated.  Can you point me to some type of documentation that explains how the fee is calculated?

New Poster

Possibly because the ETF might be different depending on your specific agreement. Your particular fee should be explicitly defined in your contract, which you can find at the post that was linked above:

1. Visit my.xfinity.com from your web browser and select the My Account tab.
  2. Sign in using your XFINITY username and password.
  3. Click the Settings tab.
    Settings tab is at far right.

4. Click the Legal Agreements & Contract link under Account Details on the left-hand side of the screen.
    Legal Agreements & Contract link is at bottom.

5. Click the View link to see more details about your contract and/or legal agreements with Comcast.

In my contract, the ETF is defined in paragraph 5 of the Terms and Conditions:

Acrobat_2018-02-21_12-57-57.png