Community Forum

change my plan already, why the bill still show old plan's price?

New Poster

change my plan already, why the bill still show old plan's price?

last week I found my bill increased a lot compared to previous months, so I decided to changed my plan to a plan for 49.95/mon instead of 66.95/m. However, it is been one week, my bill page still shows I have 66.95/mon due for next month, and I checked my plan, it is changed to 49.95/mon already. I am very confused with this situation.

Expert

Re: change my plan already, why the bill still show old plan's price?

@jason89 wrote:

last week I found my bill increased a lot compared to previous months, so I decided to changed my plan to a plan for 49.95/mon instead of 66.95/m. However, it is been one week, my bill page still shows I have 66.95/mon due for next month, and I checked my plan, it is changed to 49.95/mon already. I am very confused with this situation.

Your next bill will show changes and any adjustments made.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: change my plan already, why the bill still show old plan's price?

Hi @jason89

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. We apologize for any confusion that may have been caused. Since you have recently made changes to your account, as mentioned by @MNtundraRET, the changes will be reflected when your next bill is due. If you do not see a change in the information after your next bill is printed, please send me a private message with your first and last name and I'd be happy to investigate. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!