Community Forum

cancelled

rob384444
New Poster

cancelled

Hey, im done being corjual with you people. I've sent everything back to you guys today and i cancelled last week. why am i still being billed for next month? Everytime i call you people its like wishing it snows in florida. expected this to work for months now but nothing has changed with my internet at all after sending three techs out here and they all said exactly the same thing that was the issue but never send no one out here to fix it. i dont know why even have techs that dont do everything that theyre suppose to do without having a higher tech to be sent out in the first place. So the reasoning for this post is to have others see how my experience with this company was and since its in billing post stop billing me for service that hasnt worked at all.

Again
Expert

Re: cancelled

@rob384444 wrote:

Hey, im done being corjual with you people. I've sent everything back to you guys today and i cancelled last week. why am i still being billed for next month? Everytime i call you people its like wishing it snows in florida. expected this to work for months now but nothing has changed with my internet at all after sending three techs out here and they all said exactly the same thing that was the issue but never send no one out here to fix it. i dont know why even have techs that dont do everything that theyre suppose to do without having a higher tech to be sent out in the first place. So the reasoning for this post is to have others see how my experience with this company was and since its in billing post stop billing me for service that hasnt worked at all.

Your bill was either being generated or had been generated by the time you canceled.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
rob384444
New Poster

No, I want this sent up. Customer service doesn't do me any justice. I do not want to have another bill from this company at all. If this was already generated I want a full refund after payment.
ComcastChe
Official Employee

Hi @rob384444, @Again is correct. I wanted to check in with you to see if there have been any changes on your end? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!