Community Forum

cancel tv and keep internet

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

cancel tv and keep internet

Hello, I currently have an internet and tv package and would like to cancel my tv service and just keep my internet. I would like to know what internet packages I can choose from.  Also, will I be subjected to an ETF if I cancel my TV package and only internet. Thank you

Official Employee

Re: cancel tv and keep internet

Hello, amg0222. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I know what it's like wanting to pay for only the services you use. I can certainly look into seeing what internet packages are available. Since you are still keeping Comcast services (in this case internet only) there will be no ETF. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: cancel tv and keep internet

I'm glad I was able to assist you in finding the right internet for your budget, amg0222. If you ever need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!