Community Forum

can you help me with a credit??

Frequent Visitor

can you help me with a credit??

On April 27th we experienced a comcast outage for our entire house, we gave it the normal expected time limit of 1 day and still had no service, when I called the 1800 COMCAST number the automated message said we were experiencing an outage in our area and the expected time of return was MAY 7th!!!!. bottom line is I have called every day to try and get this resolved until Tuesday April 30th when a technician finally came and repaired the problem, (not inside our residence) my question is, I have tried to contact billing in order to get a credit for the 3 days and yet have been able to get this resolved.

Please help.

<edited>

P.S.

Comcast Amira has helped me resolve issues in the past and is excellent to work with.

Official Employee

Re: can you help me with a credit??

Hello, jbulin! Thanks so much for reaching back out to us for support! I would love to review this issue further and ensure you are appropriately compensated for the time you were without service.  Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I want to thank ComcastTambrey for the quick respone to my concerns, I also want to applaud their efforts as this site is about the most efficient way to communicate and not get frustrated with a phone run around. Both times that I have used this message board it has been a pleasure, its as simple as set it and forget it technology. My kudoos to you all for helping me resolve my problem.

<edited>

Official Employee

jbulin, I'm so glad I was able to help you find a quick and easy resolution to this problem. I truly appreciate your feedback!  Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need assistance again in the future. We are always here to help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!