Community Forum

can someone look at my new contract

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

can someone look at my new contract

I called in last week to sign up for a new 1 year contract.  My customer svc rep had us down for a 130$ gig internet plan, 30$ more than I currently pay.  As I scrolled through my options on my phone a few days later I saw (and signed up for) a cheaper, better plan.  Can someone take a look at my account to make sure I didn't just sign up for two internet services, or won't be double billed.  We need gig speed internet with unlimited data for as low as possible.  To me it looked like my first agent got us in at a tad under $130 and the one I did on my own is estimated at $105 but i'm sure their will be some sort of bill shock at a later date.   Thanks for the help!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: can someone look at my new contract

Also, to add, we're looking for the gig speed like I mentioned, with unlimited data.  We already have our XFI modem from our previous contract.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: can someone look at my new contract

shoutout to @ComcastMartin for all the help in solving this for us!  He lowered our bill and we are thrilled with his level of knowledge, professionalism, and friendliness.  I may never call xfinity again, my friend!  Thank you!