Community Forum

broadcast tv fee of 14.95??

New Poster

broadcast tv fee of 14.95??

I am seeing a charge of 14.95 on my bill as broadcast tv fee. what is this fee? 

Expert

Re: broadcast tv fee of 14.95??

@icyice wrote:

I am seeing a charge of 14.95 on my bill as broadcast tv fee. what is this fee? 

This Knowledge Base article might help explain it to you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

thank you. I didn't see it last month, so why this motnh? Also, does that mean they can change it to a random amount and I have to pay it without questioning?

Expert

@icyice wrote:

thank you. I didn't see it last month, so why this motnh? Also, does that mean they can change it to a random amount and I have to pay it without questioning?

If you have had cable service it should have been on there, but the price increased this month.

They won't change it to a random amount each month, but yes, you have to pay it otherwise you'll get late fees for an unpaid balance.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!