Community Forum

billing

New Poster

billing

For the third time this week, I was without tv, internet and phone service.  This is getting to be a pattern and truly interfering with my job.  I have been reprimanded and docked because your service has been going out so much.  Can you please tell me the likelihood of this service getting better and if so, can you please give me a date.  

It seems every month it is the same conversation.  I am told that money will be taken off my bill and that this should not happen again.  Well, money is never taken off my bill.  My contract will be up in June and I am trying to decide what to do next.  Can you please explain Comcast's promises to its customer and please adjust my bill accordingly.  As the individual reps have all promised.  The last time that an installer/repair rep was out.  He was over an hour late with his phone call to tell me that he had to reschedule, which was fine apparently it was a personal emergency.  We all have some things come up but he explained that I need to call and ask for the $20 guarantee.  I did, yet I have not seen the deductions.  

Thank you and please get back with me before my service is expired as I do need to have service from some company.  I thank you for your time.

Best wishes,

Official Employee

Re: billing

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.