Community Forum

billing

Highlighted
New Poster

billing

I was told that if we switched to paperless statements the bill would go down by $10.00 a month.  That did not happen.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: billing

@bpatton1 wrote:

I was told that if we switched to paperless statements the bill would go down by $10.00 a month.  That did not happen.

If you just recently did this, it won't go into effect until the 3rd bill or 45 days.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: billing

@bpatton1 wrote:

Some FAQs below that may assist. That being said, I also provided a credit to cover the three months of the mentioned discount ahead of the 45 days: 

Your promotion requires enrollment in our self-service options to receive the $5 per month credit. You can easily enroll and receive the discount within 45 days by signing into www.xfinity.com

What is the self-service discount?
The self-service discount provides our customers with a monthly discount for being enrolled in our Paperless Billing and automatic payments options.

Will I get the $5 self-service credit if I sign up today?
No. Once enrolled, the credit applies to the bill within 45 days.

How do I sign up for Paperless Billing and automatic payments?
You can sign up at www.xfinity.com

What if I still want a paper copy of my bill?
You can opt out of Paperless Billing at www.xfinity.com, but you will no longer receive the $5 discount.

What if I don't want to enroll in Paperless Billing or automatic payments?
I understand your concern; however, the $5 discount is based on your subscription to the Paperless Billing and automatic payments programs.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!