Community Forum

billing issue

Highlighted
New Poster

billing issue

yep thanks for helping me out. you took my last $40 out of my checking account and racked up a $200 debt that i now owe the bank for my $149 service bill. hope you all have food to eat.i dont .

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: billing issue

@lonnyd wrote:

yep thanks for helping me out. you took my last $40 out of my checking account and racked up a $200 debt that i now owe the bank for my $149 service bill. hope you all have food to eat.i dont .

Apologies for the experience that you described above. It looks like you have auto-pay set up on your account.  Below link shows how to cancel or set up auto-payments: 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/setting-up-auto-payments

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Comprehensive COVID-19 Response to Help Keep Americans Connected

Hi @lonnyd

Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forums. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused by your payment being drafted from your account. @ComcastTeds is correct. The steps we have in place to help customers, would not stop any autopay payments from being drafted. You will need to temporarily cancel them in order to avoid situations like this, as we are not allowed to make those decisions for you. To ensure this doesn't happen next month, please use the link he provided to cancel your payments if you haven't already. Feel free to reach out to me in a private message if you have any additional questions, or need assistance. To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click "send a message."  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!