Community Forum

billing and auto pay issues

New Poster

billing and auto pay issues

my bill is outrageous and 350 rounded up and I've spoken to the Comcast loyalty department who assures me twice that they are clearly wrong and my bill will be updated its been 2 weeks and it's not and I'm auto pay what do I do ?
Expert

Re: billing and auto pay issues

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee Digital Care

Re: billing and auto pay issues

Hello @alyca2d , thanks for reaching out to our Forums! It may be that the account balance updated in the system but has not updated on your end quite yet. Changes made to an account and credits applied, usually will not reflect on the customers end until their next month's billing cycle. I would love to double-check everything on my end before that Autopay date of course. Please send a private message including your first and last name as it appears on the account. 

To send a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!