Community Forum

bill went up $23 in one month, can't afford it.

Highlighted
New Poster

bill went up $23 in one month, can't afford it.

My bill has gone up $23 in one month and probably nearly $50 in the last 6 months. current bill is $267. I just can't afford this. At a time when people are loosing there jobs all over why would you raise your prices? Seems to be no way to actually talk to a real person anymore. I have been a loyal customer for well over 20 years. Please fix this or I am done.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: bill went up $23 in one month, can't afford it.

Hello schmitty1944. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Regarding promotional discounted offers, We offer an introductory discounted rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory discount period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. If you would like to see if there are any lower cost options available to your account, I can help with an account review. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address so I can access your account. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

My bill increased by $25.00 a month and I can not afford that

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello Preben7, thank you for posting. I know in times like these we could all use a little break. Please allow me the opportunity to look into this for you. To get started please send me a private message with your full name and street address. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!