Community Forum

bill increases every a few months, Comcast would like to push their customers out

Regular Visitor

bill increases every a few months, Comcast would like to push their customers out

It is extremely hard to use the online chat service since it always shows "account number required" but there is no way to put my account number there even though I already log in. My bill keeps increasing this year by $15 first and then $5 today. Although it is not a big money, why I need to pay 40% more after becoming a loyal customer???Do you want more money from customers as Christmas gift? Switching to Verizon can save me a lot with the same speed, having to say their speed is more honest than yours. Is 'pushing the customer out' the leading idea of Comcast?

Frequent Visitor

Re: bill increases every a few months, Comcast would like to push their customers out

I have that issue too. I have triple play (phone/cable/internet) and I only did it because it was a special for new customers. I've had cable for years, and the bill keeps creeping up. I asked to have the phone disconnected and I keep getting told my bill with taxes with just cable and internet would be about the same as with phone. How can cancelling one service keep my bill about the same?
Regular Visitor

Re: bill increases every a few months, Comcast would like to push their customers out

Do they contact you solving that problem? I do think it is a problem of their price policy, sometimes based on the personal and completely wrong understanding of a specific agent. Nobody ever contacted me about other promotion I can select. They give you a good deal when you sign up. But if you want to continue using it after the first year, they will charge you a big amount to get their money back.  

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.