Community Forum

bill goes up, service doesn't

New Poster

bill goes up, service doesn't

How can an Xfinity bill go up $30 in one month?!  In August we paid $177 (which is bad enough), our current bill is $207!  The service hasn't changed nor improved.   Ideas?  Thanks.

Expert

Re: bill goes up, service doesn't

@daboop1 wrote:

How can an Xfinity bill go up $30 in one month?!  In August we paid $177 (which is bad enough), our current bill is $207!  The service hasn't changed nor improved.   Ideas?  Thanks.

It sounds as though your contract may have expired, or a promotion you had expired.  Check your past bills for information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: bill goes up, service doesn't

Hello, daboop1!

I would be more than happy to look over your account and see why the bill changed. Please send me a Private Message with your full name so I can help. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!