Community Forum

automatic payments

Highlighted
New Poster

automatic payments

My Xfinity bill of $118.11 is supposed to be automatically debited from my card on the 9th of each month.  Apparently, you did not do this for March, and now you claim my account is past due.  Please fix this right away.  A Willard

Highlighted
Expert

Re: automatic payments

@AUD04 wrote:

My Xfinity bill of $118.11 is supposed to be automatically debited from my card on the 9th of each month.  Apparently, you did not do this for March, and now you claim my account is past due.  Please fix this right away.  A Willard

Has your card expired?  You might want to check your account information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: automatic payments

Hello, AUD04! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your payments. We want you to be able to have a simple and easy of an experience as possible so I would love to take a look and help you get this sorted out. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!