Community Forum

Your contract is a sham!

New Poster

Your contract is a sham!

Lock in a price with contract - yeah right!

I see there is a proposed class action lawsuit over your fraud attempt to use Broadcast TV fee and Regional sport fee to scam contract clients.

I'll be keeping an eye on this lawsuit.

I'm leaving comcast - contract or not - good riddance.

Expert

Re: Your contract is a sham!

@Cindo81 wrote:

Lock in a price with contract - yeah right!

I see there is a proposed class action lawsuit over your fraud attempt to use Broadcast TV fee and Regional sport fee to scam contract clients.

I'll be keeping an eye on this lawsuit.

I'm leaving comcast - contract or not - good riddance.

Those fees are outside of the bundled rate which is within the contract.  Equipment fees, surcharges and taxes do not fall within the bundled rate and are presented as line-item charges.

As far as the CLA, that won't be decided until June, if then; as of now it was dismissed, pending a decision on whether or not the plaintiffs can sue an out-of-state company.

"contract or not"  Well, if you're in a contract you will be charged early termination fees.  If those fees aren't paid they will be turned over to a collection agency and will appear on your credit report.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Your contract is a sham!

Hello Cindo81, Again is correct. The fees you are speaking of are separate from the base contract and it does state this in the contract. If you need further assistance please let us know.