Community Forum

Xfinity took same amount out twice ,refused to give it back

New Poster

Xfinity took same amount out twice ,refused to give it back

I paid over 200.00 to restore services ..I asked the employee on the phone that they wouldn't take payment out again ,I was promised it wouldn't happen .2 hours later the same amount was taken out ,I called and someone from billing said since I owe for current month they put it towards that. I didn't give permission and they used the second anount without my permission. Xfinity employees think it's not a big deal .Xfinity bills month before so we will always owe them . Thanks for stealing my money without my permission and over drafting my account . Verizon here I come
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity took same amount out twice ,refused to give it back

Hello, ShawnLabar

If you still have any questions or concerns about your bill/account, I would be more than happy to look over everything with you and help in any way I can. Please feel free to send me a Private message if you would like some further assistance. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!