Community Forum

Xfinity price jumped from $30 to $35 then $45 within couple hours

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity price jumped from $30 to $35 then $45 within couple hours

I have been an Xfinity customer for a long time.  This afternoon, via online chat, I was offered $30/mon for basic Xfinity Internet service.  An hour later I went to accept the offer, the offer was no longer available.  Instead I received a new email stating the rate is $35/mon.  I started another online chat.  This time the rep told me the best offer he could give me is $45/mon.  I cannot understand how the agreed initial rate is not honored by Xfinity then the price kept going up within couple hour time frame.  I requested to contact the rep who provided the $30/mon rate but was ignored.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity price jumped from $30 to $35 then $45 within couple hours

Hi there, PearlXu. 

Thank you for your patience. I want to do my best to help you out by pulling up your account information and looking at your billing notes. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!