Community Forum

Xfinity iPad offer

New Poster

Xfinity iPad offer

I have triple play and would like to take advantage of the iPad offer. Can someone please help me?
Expert

Re: Xfinity iPad offer

@Traboc wrote:
I have triple play and would like to take advantage of the iPad offer. Can someone please help me?

iPad offer

You can sign up there.  Please read all of the fine print.  Smiley Wink

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you!
Expert

@Traboc wrote:
Thank you!

You're quite welcome!  Enjoy your iPad. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Traboc wrote: I have triple play and would like to take advantage of the iPad offer. Can someone please help me?

The link that (Again) shared will help you get signed up for the IPad, please reach back out to me here or via PM if you need anything further. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.