Community Forum

Xfinity Wifi

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity Wifi

Hi, everyone I just wanted to inform anyone who reads this that I’m leaving Xfinity because I keep getting different charges to my account every other month with internet essentials and as of this month, December 27, 2018. I recently found out that I’m being charged a late fee three times for this month and they’re bringing up late fees from previously paid late fees months ago and adding them to my account to charge me a total of 365 for one month, Also I’m being charged to rent equipment because I have internet essentials and I was not aware of this until after 4 or 6 months when they finally decide to tell me, so please be aware of their extra charges. Thank you have a great day.
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Wifi

Hi @Travorie

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. Sorry for the experience you've had with your billing. I'd like to get more information to see if I can help if it's not too late. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, and the name of the account holder if it's different than yours. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!