Community Forum

X1 Saver Triple Play breakdown

New Poster

X1 Saver Triple Play breakdown

Is there a way to get a breakdown of the cost of the X1 Saver Triple Play plan so I know how much the TV, Internet and Phone costs for each portion? I need to know how much each part would be so I can split the cost correctly with my partner. Thank you in advance.

Official Employee

Re: X1 Saver Triple Play breakdown

Hi Rob90503. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. Our bundle package customers receive a bill that contains all of the core line of business products "bundled" together for one price. There are ancillary items that can get added outside the bundle, as you probably know. In the case where customers choose to bundle, to receive multi product discounts and to save money, we truly have no way of breaking down each core line of business service charge separately. I would recommend you take a look at your local Rate Card, in order to determine what we charge for each core line of business service a la carte (Cable package, Internet Plan, Phone Service). Perhaps you can provide this to your employer.

Access your local Rate Card here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card/

Please let me know if I can help any further. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!