Community Forum

Wrongly Charged

New Poster

Wrongly Charged

So like many people I choose to do online statements. I never really looked at it and that's my fault. Comcast for 33 months charged me for a extra reciever which I never had. After I noticed it I called to get a credit. I was told the maximum amount they could refund was 30 bucks. I was overcharged 330.00 and they refused to give me anymore then 30.00.
Expert

Re: Wrongly Charged

@Nick81 wrote:
So like many people I choose to do online statements. I never really looked at it and that's my fault. Comcast for 33 months charged me for a extra reciever which I never had. After I noticed it I called to get a credit. I was told the maximum amount they could refund was 30 bucks. I was overcharged 330.00 and they refused to give me anymore then 30.00.

And that's the reason why you only get $30.  You have something like 60 days to protest after the charge shows up.  Had you been looking at your statement all along you could have had this charge removed in the beginning.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!