Community Forum

Would like to change my service to reduce monthly charges - anyone????

Contributor

Would like to change my service to reduce monthly charges - anyone????

I would like to change my "bundle" to reduce my monthly bill somewhat, but I want to understand all the ramifications of changing my plan, i.e., losing things I didn't realize I would.  I have called xfinity in the past, but there seems to be so many variations offered that I just get frustrated and wind up not making any changes at all!  So that's why I'm using the forum.  Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Would like to change my service to reduce monthly charges

Hi TMG211, I can assist going over current promotions with you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Would like to change my service to reduce monthly charges

Hi TMG211, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could help with another promotion.  Please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you for your time!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!