Community Forum

Why was the bundle discount dropped in January 2020?

Highlighted
New Poster

Why was the bundle discount dropped in January 2020?

I've been with the same billing for a long time, and every bill noted "includes $33.01 Bundle Discount".  Then, starting in January 2020, the discount is gone.  Which is another way of saying that, in addition to numerous other price increases in the bill, my bill also just jumped up $33.01 with no notice or warning.  Is this par for the course with xfinity?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Why was the bundle discount dropped in January 2020?

Hi there, jlaurie. 

Before any price increases happen, we will let you know on your bill one month before the change. I can double-check and take a look and answer any questions you may have. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

ComcastMartin - 

There is no "Send a Message" on the right side in the page that displays after clicking on your name.

jlaurie

Highlighted
Official Employee

Thank you for your patience. 

When you click on my name, and go to my page, do you see a blue button that says "Send A Message" to the right? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!