Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Why is my bill increasing

New Poster

Why is my bill increasing

So if Comcast/Xfinity needs an explanation as to why people want to cut the cord, the attachment should explain why. I signed up with you guys for 2 years after going with AT&T for 5 years for this reason and this is rearing its ugly head again. I need someone from Comcast/Xfinity to explain this and then fix it.
CutTheCable.jpg
Contributor

Re: Why is my bill increasing

bluknight2k10 wrote:
So if Comcast/Xfinity needs an explanation as to why people want to cut the cord, the attachment should explain why. I signed up with you guys for 2 years after going with AT&T for 5 years for this reason and this is rearing its ugly head again. I need someone from Comcast/Xfinity to explain this and then fix it.

My bill went up $5 this month also.  According to my statement, the increase was for an increase in my Speed Increase charge, which used to be $13.  I looked back through 4 statements and did not see any notice of an impending increase like they usually put in the Additional Info section.

I am also on a 2 year contract that doesn't expire until October 2018.  I thought that included all pricing but maybe that just guarantees the pricing of the Bundled Services portion. 

Additional Internet Services
Speed Increase 01/18 - 02/17 18.00
Blast! Internet

ETA:  Others having same issue... https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/My-Economy-Plus-Internet-Increased-5-month-Is-this-an-error/td...

Contributor

Re: Why is my bill increasing

ETA:  There was a statement in my 12/18 - 01/17 that explained all the increases coming up.  I just missed it, glanced over thinking it was about channels.  The blast going up to $18 was one of them.