Community Forum

Why is my bill high when I downgraded services

Highlighted
New Poster

Why is my bill high when I downgraded services

I have a $208.00 bill form April 28th to May 27th (230+ channels and 1000mbps internet)comcast 1.JPG

I downgraded and confirmed via email to delete all my cable channels and downgrade internet to 100mbps on May 01

Please clarify why my bill is still $208

Thank you

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Why is my bill high when I downgraded services

comcast 1.JPG

I am attaching the screenshot for reference

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Why is my bill high when I downgraded services

@gtsviper 

It looks like your images were rejected by the admins. Without seeing your bill it is hard to speculate why your services are so much. I always review the agreement they text me when I make any changes to my account. It covers all the services I will receive and the exact price I can expect to see on my bills. Does your bill mirror that agreement? If not, do you have any one-time charges (i.e. movie purchases/rentals, late fees, data overage charges) that may contribute to your higher than normal bill? You can also review Xfinity's current offerings in your area ant their current prices to see if you are getting something similar. I do that here.

Maybe if you can upload a picture of your bill, omitting personal information (account numbers, addresses, phone numbers, etc.), I can offer more insight.

Hope this helps.