Community Forum

Why have I been paying more money for inferior internet?

Highlighted
New Poster

Why have I been paying more money for inferior internet?

So I just had a quick chat with an agent and it turns out that Performance Select gives 100mps download speed at $55 no contract fee, while i'm here with Performance Plus which gives 75mps at $69.95, and the difference being only the speed and the price according to the agent. 

Why would you do that to me Xfinity? I thought we were cool, i thought you'd want to give me/tell me about the best deals when they were available. Remember when I was bundling a phone line as well while working for Amazon Customer Service? Weren't those good times? Why do you give me this betrayal I did not ask for? 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Why have I been paying more money for inferior internet?

Hello, @SilentIce,

I want to help you out and look into your pricing. We have 1 time promotions that our customers usually take advantage of when signing up first. 

However, I can do my best to see what I have available and how I can help.

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!