Community Forum

Why did my service decrease but the price is the same? My plan and bill amount don't match.

Highlighted
New Poster

Why did my service decrease but the price is the same? My plan and bill amount don't match.

I called in to change my internet service to a lower speed in an effort to reduce the monthly cost. The agent told me that It would be one price that is currently showing under my plan, but the price that is due is $15 more... the same price I was paying before and trying to reduce. 

I'm unable to talk to any representatives and I don't want to pay an unfair/incorrect price. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Why did my service decrease but the price is the same? My plan and bill amount don't match.

Hi there, samjoy11. 

I wanted to touch base with you. If you still needed some help, please feel free to reach out. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!