Community Forum

Why did my bill jump up almost $20?!

New Poster

Why did my bill jump up almost $20?!

I have been paying the same amount monthly for some time, with fluctuation only happening after my initial 12 month contract expired. After l talked with an agent, I was forced to opt for a slower WiFi plan to keep costs down, I should have quit then but I persevered. Now another year later the rental fee for my modem jumped $2/mo, which in itself I would not be making this complaint, but my bill jumped almost $20 in the process...what? Is? That? About? <br>I see on past statements there was a "bundle discount" of $17/month, cutting my cost significantly but I did not have any bundles. Now the modem rental fee goes up by $2 and they drop this "bundle pakage" from my bill at the same time, costing me nearly $20 extra every month! Why is this?!<br>Why do corporations only reward new customers with price discounts? Why do long time members always seem to get the shaft? This doesn't make any sense, morally or economically. Now, here I am getting bent over again and I don't like it much at all
Official Employee

Re: Why did my bill jump up almost $20?!

Greetings, bustahoopa! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear the bill has gone up $20.00. I know it can be frustrating when the bill seems to go up and up. I would like to look into this for you and see what's going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Why did my bill jump up almost $20?!

Hello, bustahoopa. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!