Community Forum

Why can you speak to a supervisor and have to wait 55 minutes on the phone and be disconnected?

New Poster

Why can you speak to a supervisor and have to wait 55 minutes on the phone and be disconnected?

I  waited 55 minures on the phone and then was disconnected. Why can one not be able to address their issues with someone that understand your problem. A person told me i wrote a check out of my account which is impossible because I do no have a check.

I think there was a cover up and Comcast was hacked.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Why can you speak to a supervisor and have to wait 55 minutes on the phone and be disconnected?

Sounds like a common practice. Same thing happened to me - waited probably 30 minutes for a supervisor only to be disconnected. No way to contact the same people. Had to start all over again.

Official Employee

Re: Why can you speak to a supervisor and have to wait 55 minutes on the phone and be disconnected?

Hi PuffyMamie,

I've replied to your first thread regarding this and am ready to help address your concerns. Please see my response and reach out through private message to verify your account information so I can help get this taken care of. Thanks. 

First post:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/How-come-money-was-taken-out-of-my-bank-account-and-I-am-not-se...

Since this would be considered multiple or a duplicate post which is a violation of the forum guidelines, I will close this one once I know you have read my response. 

Official Employee

Hey MSU_Matt,

As the corporate digital care team, we primarily work through private message on social media to resolve concerns. I'd be more than happy to help with any concerns you have regarding your account. If you're still having issues, please send me a private message verifying following information: 

• the first and last name of the account holder
  • primary phone number on the account
  • the street address associated with your services
  • the full account number