Community Forum

Why aren't recent bill payments/activity showing up?

Highlighted
New Poster

Why aren't recent bill payments/activity showing up?

The most recent payment status on the webpage is showing Aug 19 (I assume 2019). Though, I have paid my bills each month and there is no balance. Is there something wrong with the servers losing this historical information?

MON AUG 19 8:17 am Thank you for your recent payment

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Why aren't recent bill payments/activity showing up?

@1337Rooster wrote:

The most recent payment status on the webpage is showing Aug 19 (I assume 2019). Though, I have paid my bills each month and there is no balance. Is there something wrong with the servers losing this historical information?

MON AUG 19 8:17 am Thank you for your recent payment

Did you move sometime after you made that payment?

Have you checked your bank account to make sure your payments have cleared?

Are you paying online or by check?

Are you getting a paper statement or are you on ecobill?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Why aren't recent bill payments/activity showing up?

Hello, @1337Rooster

I wanted to touch base with you. I know it has been a while since you submitted this post but I still wanted to reach out to offer help if it is needed. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!