Community Forum

Why am I getting billed for a broadcast TV and a regional sports fee when I only have internet?

Regular Visitor

Why am I getting billed for a broadcast TV and a regional sports fee when I only have internet?

Ok,  I have asked this question twice already and still no answer.  Will someone from Comast please answer the question so I don't have to keep posting.

Problem Solver

Re: Why am I getting billed for a broadcast TV and a regional sports fee when I only have internet?

Could be a result of the contract Comcast has with the local municipality.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Expert

Re: Why am I getting billed for a broadcast TV and a regional sports fee when I only have internet?

@rainydaypdx wrote:

Ok,  I have asked this question twice already and still no answer.  Will someone from Comast please answer the question so I don't have to keep posting.

Please don't start multiple threads regarding the same question because it's considered spamming and is against Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

This thread is locked.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!