Community Forum

When does my contract end? Why is this not readily available?

Highlighted
New Poster

When does my contract end? Why is this not readily available?

I need to know when my contract ends.  This should be very easy to find in my account.  Please let me know ASAP.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: When does my contract end? Why is this not readily available?

@birdsapa wrote:

I need to know when my contract ends.  This should be very easy to find in my account.  Please let me know ASAP.

If you log in to your account and go to Billing, you can 'View Bill Details'.  It shows your Plan and you can see contract details by clicking on a link (if you are in a contract).  The Contract Legal Documents might show your Plan contract start date which should imply end date.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Contract location.jpg
Contract - Legal Documents.jpg
Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you for your efforts and contribution!  I really appreciate it.  I do not have the same information available in my account on the same page and can't find anything in legal contracts.  I'm extremely disappointed - hopefully someone from Comcast can send me this info @ComcastJK 

Highlighted
New Poster

Can anyone from comcast help? @ComcastAl @ComcastJK @ComcastJC @CCAJ 

Highlighted
Expert

@birdsapa wrote:

Can anyone from comcast help? @ComcastAl @ComcastJK @ComcastJC @CCAJ 

The people you tagged no longer post here.

If you can't find any contract information, you may not be in a contract.  Do you think you're in a contract?

If you're in a contract you should get a notice in your billing statement at least a month before it expires.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!