Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

When does Autopay step in?

New Poster

When does Autopay step in?

So a few weeks ago, I got a personalized video about my bill.  The video said that autopay was set to pay the alotted amount today, July 4th 2018. It is currently 4:45 PM central time, and it has not payed yet.  I am starting to get very concerned.  When does Autopay usually take effect? Any help would be appriciated.

Expert

Re: When does Autopay step in?

@fische431 wrote:

So a few weeks ago, I got a personalized video about my bill.  The video said that autopay was set to pay the alotted amount today, July 4th 2018. It is currently 4:45 PM central time, and it has not payed yet.  I am starting to get very concerned.  When does Autopay usually take effect? Any help would be appriciated.

It usually kicks in within 2 - 3 bills after signing up for Autopay.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Ok, so if I started service last may, should this one be covered by the autopay? or would I have to go through my currently nonfunctioning account and pay manually?

Official Employee

Hey Adam, 

Thanks for verifying your account information in your private message. I just wanted to let you know that it can take up to 45 days before you see your first payment taken from autopay.