Community Forum

What new services do we get for the new fee increases?

Contributor

What new services do we get for the new fee increases?

In the last bunch of months, you have removed services (TiVo On Demand access), removed channels (TCM, Starz, etc.) and have not lowered our bills...now you increase fees.  What exactly do we get for these increased fees?  Some sort of new service or channels?  What is the point of having contracts if you just raise the fees whenever you feel like it?  I know, it's all in the fine print, it still stinks Comcast.  You reallly do hate your customers.

Frequent Visitor

Re: What new services do we get for the new fee increases?

Un

@mwfrst8ed wrote:

In the last bunch of months, you have removed services (TiVo On Demand access), removed channels (TCM, Starz, etc.) and have not lowered our bills...now you increase fees.  What exactly do we get for these increased fees?  Some sort of new service or channels?  What is the point of having contracts if you just raise the fees whenever you feel like it?  I know, it's all in the fine print, it still stinks Comcast.  You reallly do hate your customers.

believable! we went with Comcast because the agent told us that there was no contract!  None!!

Now they have taken channels away from us and then had the nerve to increase the fees! Now all of a sudden we are contracted for another year...

What the heck gives Comcast...

As soon as we can leave without paying ridiculous fees we will.

@mwfrst8ed wrote: